Mahana Cocktail is a favorite in Tahiti. Mahana which means Sun is an intoxicating tropical drink to enjoy while on the beach, at the pool or relaxing in your over water bungalow.
Here is the recipe for the Mahana Cocktail so you can enjoy at home while you dream of your honeymoon in Tahiti:
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 2⁄3 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1⁄3 ounces vanilla-infused vodka
- ice, to preference
- pineapple, wedge (to garnish)
- Blend pineapple, Cointreau and vodka in a blender. Blend ice to your liking.
- Serve in a Burgundy glass (large wine glass) with a pineapple wedge garnish.