Test drive your destination wedding; we can’t recommend this enough.
You test drive a car before making the big purchase, right? You should test drive your destination wedding too! This is your big day that you have always dreamed about. You only have that one chance to make the dream into reality, so you should have that “dress rehearsal” prior to signing on the dotted line. What if what you thought was your dream location turned out to be a humid and bug ridden nightmare?
Take at least one planning trip to the destination and if you can swing it, two or three is ideal. On the the trip(s), you’ll need to tour and secure your key venue. Decide on the ceremony and reception space, guest accommodations and meet with local vendors such as caterers, florists and photographers. Sounds like a lot? It is! Consider and additional trip to schedule “tastings” with your caterer, see sample bouquets from the florist, plan a hair and makeup session with a local salon and organize activities for your guests.
You may want to consider a Sandals Resort in the Caribbean, a favorite area for destination weddings. They offer a test drive your weddingmoon®. The two nights in paradise starts at only $500. You can get a sneak peek of what’s in store for your dream destination wedding! Chat one-on-one with wedding experts, look over venue, décor, cake and flower options, and take-in the surrounding tropical beauty as you experience first-hand everything the Luxury Included® resorts have to offer. Your guests will thank you for choosing a Sandals location!
The promotion includes:
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Meet and Greet with Resort Wedding Team
- Meet with Snap Shots® Wedding Photography Team
- Champagne and Cake Tasting
- Wedding linen sampling from Sandals’ color palette
- Resort Preview (inclusive of nearby Sandals or Beaches Resort if applicable)
- Savor the world with Discovery Dining at up to 15 different restaurants
- Unlimited top-shelf premium drinks and Mondavi® Wines
- Access to unlimited land and water sports
- Access to the Luxury Award-winning Red Lane® Spa
- Nightly Entertainment
- Romantic dinner for two at a resort specialty restaurant with white-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Complimentary 5×7 photograph